CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 6 October 2013

Baby Announcement Cards

I hope I find you all well and having a super weekend. Firstly I'd like to apologise for my absence. I have not blogged for such a long time. There as been so much going on and I just don't seem to have the time to sit at the computer to do a post. I have been crafting, making the odd card. I've taken pictures, so will be showing them off....I promise.
My eldest Daughter is expecting her second child - due on March 11th. She's been so poorly with this pregnancy. The sickness as been so bad, she ended up in hospital and had 7 bags of fluid. Thankfully it's all calming down now. She as her second scan next week and will be finding out the sex of the baby. She's asked if I will make up some announcement cards for special people. I have 4 to make in all. So for now I've done 4 in blue and 4 in pink. Then what ever is left I can sell on. Baby cards are always my favourite to make, so have really enjoyed making these up.
Totally in love with this adorable Tilda - A Gift from Heaven. Just the cutest.
Ingredients are as follows

First Edition Papers - Floral Pavilion - Lush!!
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts and stash.
Sentiment - computer generated.
Joy Craft Butterfly Boarder Die.
Spellbinders Butterflies.
La-la Banner Die.
 Spellbinders Nestabilities - Floral Ovals

The blue card has the same ingredients only the papers are Lillibet / A tale of friendship.
For a change I'm going to be entering a couple of Challenges.
List
Midweek Magnolias Challenge - Warm and Cosy - I do believe the baby in Tilda's tummy is warm and cosy.

10 comments:

  1. Tammy these are absolutely beautiful. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous & very exciting. Hope she remains well for the rest of her pregnancy. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamara they're both so ADORABLE.I love all the details on the cards super!!!!

    hugs Nit@

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two wonderful cards Tammy
    I always miss seing your cards when you are not blogging. But thanks to Instagram I get a glimt once in a while ♥
    Lovely to see you around babe, take good care of your self my friend
    BIG hugs and kisses
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are amazing!!! I love them!!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  6. both so stunning tammy.your designs are fabulous and i love your pretty details and sweet tilda :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are absolutly adorable and perfect made ! The Flower-arrangemants are soooo beautiful. Like your cards very much !!!
    LG Helga

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tammy it is great to see you back, I was only thinking about you last week! So please to hear your daughter is starting to feel better now.

    Your cards are as gorgeous as ever and fabulously coloured! Beautiful designs too!

    Take care,
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What stunning work thanks for playing at midweek magnolias this time hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tammy, big congrats on the news about your new grandchild, loving the birth announcements, the image is just so adorable and the cards are soooo pretty with all the added embellishments. Hope you are keeping well, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx