CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 4 March 2013

Mothers Day


Good afternoon my lovelies. Hope I find you all well.
Sorry I haven't been about much of late but I have been snowed under with Mother's Day cards and birthday cards for March. I'm not complaining mind, it's just when you get last minute wants and the recipient wants them now! I don't think some people realise how much time we put into our cards. 
I know mine arent the best and there is some wonderful creations around but I like to please, to get a good end result.


Anyway, on this card. 
My gorgeous blogger friend sent me some wonderful papers and stamps in the post. What a surprise I had and just couldnt wait to have a play.
Beautiful magnolia papers and this sweet, sweet Tilda. Just had to get started on a card straight way.
Rose Romance and Rose Magnolia papers.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and my stash.
Ribbon from my local market.
Magnolia Butterfly/dragonfly die.


These are certainly not colours I would go for but I honestly should use them more often.
 I so love the end result. Gorgeous. Well, I have to shoot now as I have lots of boxes to make for peeps to come and collect their cards.
Happy Crafting folks. See you all again soon.
Hugs & Loves
xx


5 comments:

  1. Hello Tammy,

    Your card is so beautiful.
    I love the Magnolia stamp en paper.

    Hugs Marrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Tammy. The image is adorable and the papers, design and embellishments are just gorgeous.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are all gorgeous hun bun....love them all ♥ :-)
    This one is a real beauty.Love the bow :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy this is another beauty! Fabulous design and that bow is awesome!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing card, like all your creations!
    I wanted to know how you made this border arounf the card. The pattern reminds me of Fiskars corner punch, but can't wrap my head around how you make it work around the page! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx