CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 16 March 2013

Easter Card

Good afternoon peeps. Hope I find you all well. Another wet weekend - when is the spring and sunshine coming?
Though it as got me in the mood for card making and getting an Easter card made up. I bought these wonderful cuties the other day and just couldnt wait to play with them.
This is a mixture of two digital stamps which I merged together. 
The bunny on the left is called " Easter Bunny Parade " the right side is called " Easter Bunnies Plantpot ".
They can be purchased over at Di's Digital Stamps - HERE is the link to her new store. 
It is under construction at the moment but you can still get around the store. She has some wonderful stamps, if you've never been there before, do pop over. I only found her the other day and I'm loving them all.
I've coloured these little cuties with pro-markers - all pastel shades.
Papers are Papermania - Capsule Collection - Spots & Stripes - LUSH!!!
Buttons, gems and ribbon from my stash.
Magnolia Die Cuts - Butterfly and Dragon Fly.
Sentiment - Docrafts.
I'm going to enter this card in a few challenges for a change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, I'm off to clean my mess up and tidy the house before Victor Meldrew gets in from work. 
Else he'll be moaning I've say on my bum all day. MEN!!!!
Hugs & Loves

xxx

11 comments:

  1. A really cute, adorable Easter card. The colors you used are top for this image !
    Greetings Helga

    ReplyDelete
  2. So completely adorable! I love how you did the image and the butterfly is FAB! Hugs, Robin

    PS My sister has some blog candy if you're interested at http://www.sydneyssentiments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous Easter card and coloured so beautifully! Love the yellow ribbon!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg!!!! That is sooooo cute Tammygirl ♥ ♥

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Easter card! Love what you've done with the image(s)! Gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm at a loss for words - you card is just stunning. I LOVE how you combined two of Di's fabulous images to make for one superb card! Thank you so much for the inspiration and thank you too for joining our Easter/Spring Challenge at Di's Digidownloads. Dee

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous Easter card. Love the way you've merged the 2 digi images and the colours are perfect for this time of year. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! I love the pretty pastel colours. Thanks so much for joining in at Sweet Stampins' Easter challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I love how you merged the digis, they're "made for each other" :-) Fab colouring, nice papers and great papers too - an all round lovely card, perfect for the challenge at Di's Digi Designs
    Thanks for joining in, good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW this is just awesome how clever are you! i love how you have merged my 2 images together. May i please use your card on my store, i think its just gorgeous!??
    Thankyou for joining in my challenge
    Hugs Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Tammy!
    Oh my word, these are so adorable! Stunningly soft coloring and lovely yellow nuances :) Amazing layout and papers too!

    Thank you so much for joining us at LLC this month :) Welcome back!
    Hugs, Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx