CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Easter Card - Saturated Canary

 Good morning everyone - I hope I find you all well. Easter is approaching us - another expense!
I don't get asked to make Easter cards but I tend to send a few out to close friends and family.
I've coloured the lovey Easter Dress from Saturated Canary. Krista's stamps are to die for - super cute and wonderful to colour.
 I coloured with my pro-markers - colours that I wouldn't usually use. I so love the brights and it's turned out rather well. A pleasing result. Telling myself I should use them more often. 
Papers are First Edition - Blank Canvas. I can't get enough of this pack - beautiful embossed and linen textured sheets. LUSH!
Magnolia Die - Butterfly/Dragonfly. I personally think it looks more like a butterfly.
Ribbon from my stash.
Flowers from Docrafts and Wild Orchid Crafts.
Easter Sentiment - Forever Friends.
Live & Love Crafts, have a challenge on Instagram - which is an Easter Challenge. I believe this is their first IG Challenge. So I've entered my card over there.  I've been blogging for a few years now and not heard of Live & Love crafts. They have a super store and a fantastic DT. Their cards are amazing.
Well, that's it for me today - I have two wedding cards to finish. Sat and did my colouring the other day, so now I have to create - though today I don't really feel like it. Not got my card making head on. Think I may have got out of bed the wrong side. Feeling rather ratty. :((
So catch you all soon. Take care.
Hugs
xx

7 comments:

  1. Tammy its super cute! I love the brighter colours you have used. Good luck in your challenge.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy its super cute :0) I love the brighter colours you have used and good luck for the challenge :0)
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful is your card Tammy and your colouring is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I love the butterflies and your coloring is FAB! Hugs, Robin

    PS My sister has blog candy if you're interested at http://www.sydneyssentiments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Tammy, love the bright cheery colours:)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh Tammy this is lovely card and your colouring is beautiful. The colours are fabulous, so cheery.

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is one of the cutest and most beautiful Easter card I've seen as I blog hop for Easter crafts. The design reminds me of my lively and happy kid named Kristella.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx