CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 14 March 2013

Clipart Fairy - Wedding Day


I purchased these cute bears from The Clip Art Fairy. I did a google search for them as bears were a must for this card. This is a pre-coloured card kit, with coloured image and papers to match. It wasnt until later that day looking at the terms of use, I found the artists blog and could of bought it black and white to colour myself. Nevermind.
Here is the link to the image.
I have added more colour to the bears with pro-markers.


I've used some wonderful papers - Pion - which my dear blogger friend Jill sent me in the post. It was a gorgeous gift.
Sentiment was also within the kit.
 Flowers are Wild Orchid Craft - gorgeous as always.
Gems and ribbon from my stash.
 Cheery Lynn Die - fanciful flourish.
 SPELLBINDERS Nestabilities - Floral Ovals.
No butterflies for a change lol.

 A close up of the image its self - I added high lights around the image and made their cheeks a bit brighter. Also added some colour on the brides flowers - all done with pro-markers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday, the washing machine man came and made me feel so small as he found no fault with the machine at all. I have had it on today and its made NO sound......so.....next time I will be recording it and taking it to the manager in Currys. I was not happy!

I will be entering this card in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge which is Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy Friday - Flowers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Crafting - catch you all again soon.
Hugs & Loves
xx



7 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, This is beautiful what a gorgeous image and the layout is totally stunning with lots of detail too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and embellies, lovely card. thanks for sharing with us at CCT.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Tammy. Love the sweet image and the embellies are gorgeous.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tammy WOW is all i can say this card is juat gorgeous!! may i use it on my store?
    Your work is awesome
    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - this is absolutely stunning! Ijust love your coloring, and all the detail and embellies on your card. Beautiful work. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG another stunning wedding card! I love that colour combo!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - those bears are just adorable - thanks for sharing at FUssy and Fancy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx