CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 21 March 2013

1st Birthday Card

Hello Peeps. I've been busy with baby cards this week. This cutie one is for a first birthday. 
The recipients request was a vintage rocking horse. I searched high and low for a stamp that I could combine with a LOTV stamp.
I found this gorgeous rocking horse over at Sirstampalot. It's a Molly Blooms stamp -Rolo the Rocking Horse. Doesn't he look good merged with The Baby Blanket stamp?
I have to say - this is one card I don't want to part with. I spent hours colouring with my pro-markers and poly pencils for shading. I really wanted to get the colours just right. To me it looks perfect.
I've added tiny white dots to the baby's clothes too. This really can't be seen that much.
Flowers are as always Wild Orchid Crafts and a docraft large white rose.
Gems Docrafts.
Ribbon from stash - love the pink and dusky pink together.
Papers used are Forever Friends - New Arrival. LUSH!!!
I also made a large box and decorated to match the card. This shows above - bottom right corner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday I was rather naughty and made a large purchase from The Range. Have you seen the Gorjuss range that's available - OMG!!! I'm in love. I've always loved the stamps but never bought until yesterday. The papers are amazing and so can't wait to play.
Aren't they just GORJUSS? Click on the above image and it'll take you to the article over at Docrafts.
Then.....................yes, another purchase LOL - naughty me.
Dovecraft have some amazing new papers too. Cupcake Boutique.
OMG! OMG! I was in heaven yesterday. My Daughter wasnt happy when I got to the till to pay, as I told her we were skint this month and that I hadnt got any pennies spare for her.
So for the next couple of weeks - they will be living on beans on toast, while I will be happy crafting in my little space. Does that make me a bad Mummy? I bet I'm not the only one who stashs some cash away for craft goodies. He-he-he!!
Well, that's it from me today - I'm now off to hide my new stash.
Hugs & Loves
xx

5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Tammy as is your colouring! Good for you giving yourself a treat!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hi....crafting needs new stuff to keep the mojo up!! Good for you hunu bun!! ;)

    The card is just Tammygirl gorgeous!!! =)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning. The image is adorable and the design and embellishments are beautiful especially that scrummy bow.
    How could you hide your crafty stash. I am going to the NEC tomorrow and will be completely honest about how much I spend!!! !!! Think that comment deserved 6 apostrophes.
    I also love Gorjuss girls and have seen the article. They are divine. Enjoy your play.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever, love how you combined those 2 images x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe Tammy, had to laugh I am the same I have to have a little crafty fix and bought the Gorjuss stuff too :) I was very naughty and treated myself to a gorgeous new sewing machine and some quilt making goodies as this is my new passion - well it is my birthday soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx