CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 18 February 2013

Tilda with no lines

 Morning everyone - I hope that you all had a super weekend. We had family down from up North. My Neice, her Hubby and baby. It was wonderful to see them all and the baby as grown so much. 
6 months old and crawling - a cheerful little chappy he is. Lovely having a baby boy in the house.
 He was spoilt rotten to say the least. 
Last week, I thought I would give another go at stamping without lines. I spent 2 hours colouring this sweet Tilda - Tilda with Little pocket.
 I stamped her with a pale peach and worked my way around the out-line first. I found this easier for me. I used my Poly-Pencils for a change and blended with sansodor. I have to say I am very pleased with the end result
I have used -
SPELLBINDERS Nestabilities - Floral Ovals.
Magnolia butterfly die and tag.
 Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts and Magnolia.
 Cheery Lynn Die - fanciful flourish.
Sentiment - Docrafts.
Papers - First Edition - Blank Canvas.
~~~~~~~~~~
I havent entered any challenges for a while, so here is a few I'm entering my card.
Simply Magnolia - BINGO - Flowers, Pearls and Lace ( pearls are on Tildas flowers )
~~~~~~~~~~~
That's if for me, I have to go and get myself sorted now as the car needs to go in for its MOT.
Have a good day.
Hugs & Loves
xx

8 comments:

  1. oooh this is so pretty Tammy, gorgeous colours

    thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so clever Tammy - colouring with no lines, I haven't had the courage to try this yet, yours looks amazing.

    Hope your car passed it's MOT, had mine done today as well.

    Take Care
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! So cute and the pastel colours look great :) Thanks for sharing with the Cutie Pies, hope you join us again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how adorable is your card and the image is coloured so beautifully and gorgeous papers too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so pretty.Thank you for joining us at Cutie Pie.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx