CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 9 February 2013

Saturated Canary - Starla

Hello my lovelies - I hope I find you all well. I haven't been doing a great deal of card making as I have had other projects on the go. I'm crocheting a blanket for my bed and I'm so enjoying it, very relaxing at night time. Plus I've also made a memo board which I'll be showing on my blog later this week.
This card is for my Daughters friends sister who will be nine on Tuesday - I've even been roped in to making a birthday cake too. KIDS!! Why do they do this to use - as if I don't have enough to do in the week.
I have used Saturated Canary Digital Stamp - she's called Starla.
Coloured with my Pro-markers in blues and greys. Love the two combinations.
Papers used are Forever Friends - New Arrival. Gorgeous glittered papers. Lush!
Flowers as always are Wild Orchid Crafts as are the gems.
Heart Charm is from The Works - a pack of 8 for £1 - bargain!
Twine from Docrafts.
SPELLBINDERS Nestabilities - Floral Ovals.
Small butterfly punch.
That's it for me today. I have all my things out to do the tutorial for mirror stamping. Sorry I haven't got round to doing it before, just never seem to have the time. 
Have a good weekend. Catch you all soon.
Hugs & Loves
xx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tammy, lovely image, pretty colours !

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so stunning...love all your cards and other project. Everything turns to gold when you craft! :) ♥

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card love it!!! My girls are the same always making cards for someone..can't complain I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Tammy. The image is gorgeous and I love the papers and the scrummy embellishments. I am sure your daughters friend will love it.

    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this is a gorgeous card Tammy! I absolutely adore it - your daughters friends sister will be chuffed to bits!

    Have a good weekend!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Tammy I love the colours together and beautiful colouring. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tammy your card is so pretty the colours are gorgeous as is your image so beautifully presented too! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty and beautifully done! What little girl (or big girl for that matter) would not love to receive this gorgeous keepsake!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx