CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 22 February 2013

LOTV - Mother's Day Cards

 Hello my lovelies. I've had a busy few days with orders for Mother's Day cards.
I purchased these wonderful pre-coloured images when I had a day trip to LOTV shop. I have to say my Daughter was not impressed when we got there. 
We spent over two hours on the road - Staffordshire to Farsley. 
When we parked up and walked in the shop, my Daughters words were " Is this it"? I don't know what she was expecting - some huge warehouse full of crafts maybe? Hehehehe, I wish.  Let's say I spent quiet a bit but my Daughter said she will not be taking me again. We had coffee in the store, the girls made us feel very welcome but as we were only there half hour Tasha told me " Never again "!!!
Spoil Sport!!!
 These little cuties are called Fluffy Bunnies
So, so cute and I thought were just perfect for Mother's Day.
Papers used are Country Companions.
Whimsy Stamps - Banner Pennant Die Set.
Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and stash.
Cherry Lynn Die - Tropical Flourish.
Small butterfly punch - docrafts.
 I'm going to enter these cards in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge - which is butterflies.
I now have to make all the boxes. Not sure if to decorate them or leave them plain with a nice tag with the scraps I have left over. We will see.
Well, happy crafting girls and boys. Have a super weekend. catch you again soon.
Hugs & Loves
xx

7 comments:

  1. Wow this is so pretty Tammy and your colouring is stunning!

    Have a good weekend!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gina for your lovely comment. But I have to say hun, I have not coloured these at all. They are pre coloured dies. Hugs xx

      Delete
  2. So pretty hun...and I love the colours too....:o)

    have a lovely weekend sweetie...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is adorable...love that little banner! I have been known to drive to a neighboring state to shop for crafts...well worth it! rofl! LOved visiting, cherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love the soft colors. Even if we travel internationally, I still research local craft stores!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very lovely - delicate and sweet. Beautifully created!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx