CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 25 January 2013

Tilda with Wrapped Heart

 My card is all finished now - though there is something missing. I don't know what it is!
Just doesnt look right, I know I haven't placed a sentiment - maybe it's that. Feed back would be nice.
 I will do picture instructions over the weekend, on how I did the mirror stamping. 
Hope you can wait that long?
 Tilda with Wrapped Heart - Sweet Crazy Love 2012
Papers are First Edition - Rose Garden.
Ribbon and buttons from stash.
Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and stash.
Coloured with Pro-markers.
Looking at the card I think it''s Tilda's bows I don't like. I'm not really in to dark greens as I can never get them to look right.
Well, thats it for me. Have a super weekend. Stay safe in the snow.
Hugs & Loves
xx

5 comments:

  1. Tammy, this is just beautiful.Love your mirror stamping and gorgeous colouring...The bow and flowers are beautiful and love the peachie colours..matbe 3 pearls in each corner will fill the tiny gap,coloured to match the button..or left as plain pearls...but as she is!...gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tammy your card with mirror stamping is just gorgeous!!!! Colouring and details are fantastic... maybe pearls (as Chrissy suggest)... but not necessary...
    Hugs, Barbara GR :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Tammy, I will be looking forward to your picture instructions for the stamp mirroring as I have never attempted it before Thanks again for your inspiration & the time you spend sharing with us Regards Val XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and technique! This is so gorgeous the way you've coloured the images and matched up that glorious bow. Love the details like the little pearls too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Tammy this is lovely, I must admit I haven't heard of mirror stamping before so look forward to the seeing tutorial!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx