CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 6 January 2013

Teddy Bea - Little Ballet



She's always been one of my favourite stamps and I needed a " bear " fix.
Coloured her with pro-markers. I have gave the fur a totally different look this time. 
Instead of circle strokes, I have used dots and lots of them - hope you like?


Papers are so LUSH too - FIRST EDITION - J'Adore - OMG you have to get them.
 Beautiful colours and textures. I'm in love with them.
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards.


SPELLBINDERS Nestabilities - Floral Ovals.
Small butterfly punch.
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts
 Cheery Lynn Die - fanciful flourish


With the scraps of paper, I made small paper beads and attached to ribbon.
All ribbon from stash.
Small roses - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Gems - docrafts.

That's all for me tonight - paperwork to do, then finish colouring another stamp.
Happy Crafting.
Hugs & Loves
xx

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation in beautiful colours and nice details, Tammy!
    Love the soft green and the butterflies!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my..what a beauty♥
    A masterpiece like NO one else can do it. Love the colours and the fancy paper ends on your ribbon. HAVE to copy that one!
    You make such elegant cards and I am afraid I love them all...
    Crafty hugs and kisses sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful and the colouring is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, I have tried the dot colouring couldn't do it, yours is fantastic! Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hunny your card is stunning, so soft, pretty and beautifully coloured, I love it :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Tammy. Love the soft green and the layout and embellishments are gorgeous.
    It is lovely to be back visiting and hopefully I will be back to making some cards very soon. I am really missing it now.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Tammy! totally gorgeous - love the soft green and cream. and your fur is amazing!

    liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Tammy, I love that image and the gorgeous choice of colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous card, your colouring is fantastic and I love the layout too.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. J'aime beaucoup ta carte sur ce fond vert clair.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Tammy whwn ever I see this Bea it always reminds me of you :0)
    She looks stunning as always and I love the way you have coloured her too - and thoses papers are scrummy!!!!
    Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Tammy. I love the soft colours. The dots on the fur look fabulous!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning sweetie, this is very sweet I love it hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx