CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 31 January 2013

Snuggle Time


 Snuggle Time - Lili of the Valley


Hello my lovelies - hope I find you all well?
I have seen some super round cards in and around blogland, so thought it was time I made one too.
The lovely Gina Knott's cards are amazing, so beautifully put together. 
She gave me such inspiration to make this card. 


We have lots of baby's due in the next few months, so I've just had to use LOTV stamps. 
Pink card to be finished later today, as I'm not sure whats going to arrive.
This cute stamp was a must have - so adoreable.
I have coloured with both pro-markers and poly pencils.


I've used a Go Kreate Large Circle Frame - it's just over 5".
 Didn't have the pennies for a bigger one :((  I will get one soon though, as this card is quite small for me. Around the edge is a Martha Stewart punch and just cut sections out to go around the card.
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts and Magnolia.
 Cheery Lynn Die - fanciful flourish.
Embellishments - ribbon, button and sentiment from stash. 


I'm going to enter this card in Lili's Little Fairies Challenge - Anything but Square.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I WILL be placing my tutorial on mirror stamping soon, just havent had the time. Been rather busy my end of late. Well, time for me to shoot - things to do, places to go.
Catch you all soon.
Hugs & Loves
xx

7 comments:

  1. Stunning creation in beautiful colors, Tammy!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card and absolutely gorgeous image as always presented so well too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Tammy. Love the cute image and the embellishments are beautiful.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Tammy. Love the little bottle
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty your baby card, this image is on my wishlist..to cute!

    Hugs Blankina
    PS I have joined this LOTV challenge too..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Tammy this is fantastic!! Such a cute image and full of fab embellishments - love that baby bottle too!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx