CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 18 January 2013

Candy Winner

Good Morning Crafters.
I hope your all nice and warm and not had too much snow. I'm sitting against my radiator with a nice cup of tea. Not a great deal of snow, though it is slowly dropping down. My Grandaughter Holly keeps opening the back door - in her wellies and dressing gown waiting for there to be enough to build a snowman and get the sleigh out. Bless her.
Anyway on to the winner of the wonderful Teddy Bo stamps.
~
~
~
~
~
~


Congratulations sweetie. Contact me with your postal address and I will get them out to you asp.
Hugs & Loves
xx

5 comments:

  1. Many congratulations enjoy your candy Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Annette.
    Aww hun did Holly get her snow? I've been out playing with the puppy in it and he was even more mental than usual hyped right up lol.
    You borrow whatever you like hun, you are always welcome :)
    As for the flowers I totally agree it is so much easier and quicker to crack open the Wild Orchid ones, I'm so lazy with flowers you need to die cut and then fiddle with to make look pretty, my bad for buying the dies though lol.
    Keep warm hun, it's still snowing here & has been for almost 24 hours now, luckily it's only light snow now as I've very unhappy pussy cats lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw Tammy what a nice surprise! Thank you for picking me! I didn't see any message on my IG, sorry. I was days away with my in season dog to the male. Love to have puppies very soon. But thank you very very much for leaving a message on my blog for me. I'm very excited! What is the easiest way to give you my adress? Can you give me your email adress? again thank you...:-))
    xoxo Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for getting back to me hun. You can contact in from my profile page. Just click on "email". Thanks. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tammy,
    Just waiting looking every day to the post. Can't be to long I think. Let you know if I have them, okay?!
    Love your last card! Miss you at IG!
    Bye bye love Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx