CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 17 November 2012

Tilda with Cross-stitch Heart


 Tilda with Cross-stitch Heart - Sweet Christmas Collection
She is just so gorgeous - made this for a cross stitcher friend. So hope she likes.
There isn't a great deal to say about this card as its a quick and simple one. I didn't think it needed too much on it.
Tilda as been coloured in with Pro-markers and stamped on to Letraset Cardridge paper. I use this for both printing and stamping onto. 
Though I still give it a blow with my heat gun, just to make sure the ink is dry.
The silver snowflakes are from the NEC a couple of years ago. I've never been able to get any more.
The sentiments I got from The Range - but can't remember who the make is. I took them out of their packaging and put straight in to my sentiment box.
Ribbon is also from my stash - I do believe it came from my market stall.
I've also use my fave Cheery Lynn Die - fanciful flourish.
Papers are Magnolia - so LUSH!!! 
" Sweet Crazy Love " - Cloudy Turquoise Hearts.
I'm going to be entering this card in Tilda Towns Challenge which is Anything Goes.
That's it for me today folks. Holly will be arriving soon, so need to put a few craft things away.
Have a good weekend.
Hugs
xx


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card the layout is stunning with the beautiful colours and the image is adorable. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy this is sooooo pretty!
    Hope your ok :0)
    Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card, love the soft combo
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I'm sure your friend will like it! I for myself ♥ the colors you've chosen. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges.

    Hugs,
    Jay Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with soft pretty colors. Love your layout Tammy! Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town and good luck with the draw! (or a top 5)

    Riet XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammy! Thanks for sharing this little masterpiece with us at Tilda's Town this week! Love the soft colours, the bow and the lovely little silver snoflakes! Too soft and cute!

    A big hug, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is gorgeous Tammy!!
    Love this colour and your colouring is amazing!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town this week!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Tammy, you have such a way with colour !!

    Hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is so beautiful hunnie love it, hope your keeping ok too,lve it shug big huggies June xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx