CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 8 November 2012

Frosty Friends Snowmen



A gorgeous digital kit from Daisy Company - pre-coloured snowmen - wonderful papers. 
I've had this kit a couple of years now and its beautiful. Gets used every year. 
Ideal for those quick cards. It prints off beautifully.
I printed on to Ryman photo card - 200gsm and layered on to coloured card stock.
The ONLY colouring I have done is - shadowing with pro-markers around the snowmen and distressed the edges.
I have used this wonderful snow flake die - It's a Magnolia Doohickey
I have a few dies but have to say this is my favourite by far. Added small snowflakes with gems.
Ribbon from stash.
Sentiment is from stash.
I have so far made 4 of these and have another 6 to make. I've decided to cut down on my blogger cards this year. I'm sorry but it just had to be done.  Last year I mailed 21 to UK and Overseas blogger friends. Out of them I had 3 thank you's and recieved 4 cards back. I know you don't give to recieve but it would be nice for someone else to make an effort too. I take great pleasure in my cards and also send a little gift too. So with money being tight too this year - I've really had to cut down.
Postage isn't cheap either. So, even if you don't get one - I will still be thinking of you.
I've had rather a good week with cards. Done lots of colouring and papers laid out for each one to place together. With not having my Grandaughter I can get lots done. 
Whats been happening with me - oh, I was so upset to hear that Clive Dunn passed away yesterday.
 I was watching the news and just burst in to tears. They played his song " Grandad ". It has so many happy memories of my Grandad - we use to sing it together and I still have the 45 record he bought me. So sad - God rest his soul. Even a friend rang me and said she thought of me when she heard the song too. If ever I could have just one wish - it would be to spend a few hours with my Dear Grandad.
Well, I had best shoot - going to try and get some Christmas shopping done today.
Catch you soon.
Hugs & Loves
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Tammy these are brill!! The extra shading you've did on the images really makes them pop
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful love the snowmen they are adorable and the snowflake die is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOOW!!! tammygirl...they are just so gorgeous hun!! Love your cards!! =)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly stunning again! By the way, I'll be mailing two boxes next week, I'm out of town for copic cert this weekend but they're on my craft table and the boy with the empty teenage leg knows their off limits!! Lol. Good to see you in high spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow beautiful cards !that kit is fab ! love your finishing touches & snowflake x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya there me darlin this is out of this world and uber cute, your so clever, hope your keeping ok me lovely big huggesi June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx