CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Christmas Angel



I so adore this stamp from Krista - certainly a must have for me for my Christmas cards.
Just like last years card, I've again coloured her in blues and beige's.
 My favourite colour combination. Coloured with Pro-markers.


So LUSH!!!! Ideal for me cus I just love using blue.
 I have used this wonderful snow flake die - It's a Magnolia Doohickey
Sentiment from stash.
Large plastic glittered snowflake, I got from a card shop. 
They were gift tags. 6 for £1.99. Bargain - so I stocked up on them for next Christmas.


I've ordered myself some Spectrum Noir Pens this week. They have been dispatched and can't wait to see what they are like to colour with. I've gone for the multi packs and not from CraftersCompanion.
I purchased mine from Readicut and a real bargain. Can anyone give me some tips on how they are?
I'd be very grateful.
Well, I must get things done. Busy day today. 
Happy Crafting folks. See you again soon.
Hugs & Loves
xx
 


6 comments:

  1. WOW Tammy this is gorgeous you have coloured the image beautifully and the layout and colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card it is great and the colour combo is the best..

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and the colouring on the image is amazing gorgeous embellis too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully embellished, gorgeous colors--love the hair, and love the pop of red on her lips...sentiment ribbon is perfect, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her in blue! The snowflake behind is perfect for the accent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Positively gorgeous - beautifully designed and colored.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx