CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 28 October 2012

Tilda with Tag Gifts

Tilda with Tag Gifts - Christmas Story

I have made this card for the Tilda Town Challenge which this week is Merry Christmas.
The papers I have chosen are Home for Christmas - Papermania. I've said before I'm not a red person. I love it but find it so hard to put together. These papers are simply LUSH! Remind me so much of a Scandinavian Christmas, somewhere - I'd love to go.
I have used a white gel pen to give Tilda stripes and dots on her dress. A great effect me thinks!
Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts as always.
Sentiment is from stash.
Ribbon - from Papermania Home for Christmas Collection.
I purchased the papers last week and over the weekend whilst in town, I popped in to BHS.
Love their Christmas gifts. 
I found this super gift set called " Home Sweet Home - Afternoon Tea "
It contains biscuits, fudge and tea. OMG!!! I was so excited, as it matched the papers perfectly.
I knew straight away who would love this gift. Plus I also had a plan - cheeky!!!
The friend who I am giving it for, saves boxes for me to alter, as well as other bits and bobs. 
So...........I know I will get the boxes back after they are finished with and can use again.
Does that make me a bad person??? Eerrrrrr NO! I'm recycling.... hehehehe
Well - it's Sunday, so that means a BIG roast dinner. So I'd best shoot and get the veg ready.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend folks. Hope you slept well last night - I know I did.
Hugs & Loves
xxx

8 comments:

  1. WOW these are stunning the image is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful! I adore it! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week with your gorgeous creation! Good luck and I hope to see you back Friday!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards! They are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards! They are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards! They are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't blame you for being excited - what a perfect match. Your card is beautiful and I have always loved red and white together. Love Tilda's dress!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous, love the papers!
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic Tammy!! Love the layout and flowers.. Your colouring is awesome..
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful Christmas card with us at Tilda's Town..
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx