CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 22 October 2012

Starlight Tilda


Can you believe it, it took me since Thursday last week to make this card.
I've put things on, took things off. Gosh - what is wrong with me? How hard is it to make a card?
Colouring is fine, don't have a problem with that - it's so relaxing. It's the putting together.
Totally love this Tilda for my Christmas cards. The Jolly season is almost upon us, so I've got to make a start now, else no one will get an hand made card. Though I'm not making many this year. 
I bet a lot of you have almost finished them! Gosh I so need to get some mojo and crafting.
So, on to some of the ingredients.
I have used Magnolia papers from my dear blogger friend Jill.
They are called "Sweet Crazy Love" - gorgeous colours.
Tilda as been coloured with promarkers.
Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts.
I'm going to enter this card is -
Simply Magnolia - Sparkles and Swirls
Magnolia Down Under Challenge - Inspired by a Song & mine is 
It's beginning to Look like Christmas
Tilda Town Merry Christmas
Well - best get something to eat and clean my mess in the craft room.
Happy Crafting all.
Hugs
xxx

14 comments:

  1. Worth the wait, it's beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful the image is coloured so beautifully and the layout is stunning. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Tammy :) I can see all the hard work thats been put into your card, AMAZIN xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning Tammy...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Beautiful Tammy, thanks for playing along at Tilda's Town 'Merry Christmas' challenge this week. Have a great week, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammy its gorgeous!
    Good luck with all the challenges :0)
    Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Tammy. Love the image and the embellishments are lovely as is the layout.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous Christmas card Tammy!! Love the choice of colours and your colouring is amazing!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town this week!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully done, I love your sweetly coloured Tilda and pretty embellishments, very weet card, Thanks so much for joining us at Tildas Town this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, perfectly coloured and just the right amount of embellishments
    Thank you for joining us at Tildas Town this week
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. SOO gorgeous! So wow!! Thank you so much for joining us at simply magnolia this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx