CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 2 October 2012

My last card on Teddy Bo's Design Team

I have so much going on right now in my hectic life  that I have had to leave the Teddy Bo teamies. There is not any ME time at all and finding it so hard to fit any card making in. I'm knackered when Holly my Grand-daugher as gone home, that all I want to do is sleep. I feel so tired all the time and now doing the school run too. As she is only afternoons, by the time I get home it's time to go back again. I seriously don't know how any of you manage to make cards and fit a full-time job in too. 
I will miss all the teamies greatly. Gayle I have known for many years - must be 8 or 9. Infact my first digi kit was purchased from Gayle. I do hope they will all keep in touch. Once things pick up for me - I'll be back with the girls again - wearing my rubber boots / dress and getting the whip out. Wonder who will be wearing them in my place?  
I so NEED and HOPING for a better year - next year. The last two have been bloody dreadful. 
Love to All the Girls :((
 Ingredients for My Card
TEDDYBEA_213 - Coloured with Pro-markers and glittered with fine glitter.
Papers - Andrea Jane - Pampered Pets
Cheery Lynne - Fanciful Flourish
 FLOWERS - Wild Orchid Crafts
 Marianne Designs Cutting Die - Butterfly
Ribbon from Stash
Sentiments - LOTV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Challenges I will be entering my card are -
Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Animals
Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - Use a Digi
Wild Orchid Crafts - Anything Goes
Catch you all soon.
xxx

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tammy :) We sure are going to miss you but hope one day soon you will be back.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful Tammy and a lovely card to finish with take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous! Such a cute card, thank you for joining in with The Cutie Pies 1st birthday challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy

    Your card is just gorgeous...the colours and details are perfect and your colouring is fab :0)))

    You know I´m a big fan of your wonderful creations and hope that you find the way back to the towers soon ;0)

    Big Hugs
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get yourself right and hitch hike back to the towers - I can't take over the rubber I'd look like a burnt version of the pilsbury dough boy LOL
    Big Hugs Hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card! So so pretty with beautiful details. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card, such a sweet image and I love the colours. Hope life picks up for you soon. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card, really nice layout.

    Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Tammy, this is so darling!!! That image is so cute and you have showcased it beautifully!! Those WOC flowers are just lovely!! Thank you so much for joining in with us at Wild Orchid Challenge this fortnight and we hope to see you again very soon!! Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well....we've all tried on one of the rubber outfits and well..let's just say, you had a certain 'skill' for wearing them!!! ;O) So...I think your dresses will be safe, just collecting dust until you come back to us....xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tammy this is absolutely gorgeous! I especially love all of the pink :) Thank you so very much for joining us at WOCC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx