CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 4 October 2012

Just for You - Little Tilda

Little Tilda from the Little Christmas Collection.

A quick post from me today. It's took me a couple of days to get this card done. Colouring one day, making the card up another. So wish I had more time on my hands. I purchased some lovely christmas papers again yesterday in the hope my mojo returns.
 Made this for a dear friend who usn't feeling herself of late.
The papers are - LOTV
Little Tilda has been coloured in with pro-markers. Glitter added to her wings.
Star gems from Docraft have been added around her.
Large butterfly is Magnolia - small butterfly I'm not sure the make or where it came from. I thin it may be from Holly's little craft box, that I pinched lol.
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards.
Flowers as always - Wild Orchid Crafts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will be entering this card in Just Magnolia's Challenge Blog which is - Pearls/Die-cuts/Punches
~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it from me today. Got to get tea ready early tonight as I have Holly and a few things to do.
Catch you all soon.
xx

7 comments:

  1. WOW Tammy ... your card is simply adorable ... the colours and details are gorgeous and the shape of the card is great :0)))

    I wish you a nice afternoon ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and soft thks for sharing! Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty.
    Thanks for sharing at Just Magnolia
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and the blue and white looks stunning.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOOOW!!!! That is just soooooo gorgeous and just like all Tammygirls stunning cards is!!!! =)

    HUgs

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so delicate and beautiful in blue Tammy! Have a good weekend sweetie!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx