CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 8 October 2012

Gift Box & Card



 My new stamps arrived over the weekend and my mojo returned straight away too.
I was beginning to worry but we all have days like this don't we?
Any way, my box started off as a coffee box which I lightly sprayed with paint.
I never throw anything away that can be altered.
I have used FIRST EDITION papers - Blank Canvas - omg they are so, so lush! I so need to get another pad. Some of the papers in the ck have a fabric texture to them. Gorgeous.
I'd highly recommend them.
Joyful Tilda as been coloured with po-markers. I've only coloured her lightly as to match the papers.
All flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts - I've had these peachy ones for ages now and didn't have papers to match.
Back of the gift box.
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
 SPELLBINDERS Nestabilities - Floral Ovals.
Magnolia - Die cut Butterflies.
Ribbon and lace from stash.
That's it for me today as I have Holly round. Catch you all again soon.
Hugs & Loves
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy

    WOW...your box and the card are simply gorgeous...wonderful colours you´ve used and the details fit so perfect :0)))

    Have a nice afternoon ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous is soft colors and florals. I am dying to get my new images, hurry mail! I love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy hope your doing okay ;0) Thank you for stopping by missed your creations !! So inspired just love her and now have to get her lol !! Adore your box and yes those papers are stunning ;0) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your creativity. You use wonderful colors. You can also use wallpaper to cover this box :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowser me sweetie this is just so beautiful, oooh Im loving this and all from a coffee box , its magnificent!! love it, hope your keeping ok me lovely, loves ya lots Junexxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx