CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 27 October 2012

Flat Bottom Snowy

 

 Isn't he just the most cutest, adorable snowman you have ever seen? I just had to get him. 
I'm on my second card now as my friend saw this one and wanted. I think he is going to be very popular amongst my friends. One as asked me to do him in pink for her Daughter.
He's been coloured with pro-markers - with my favourite colour combination.
Flowers as always are Wild Orchid Crafts.
Sentiment LOTV
Ribbon and snow flakes are my from stash.
Papers are Magnolia - Cloudy Turquoise Hearts - " Sweet Crazy Love " - LUSH!!!
Afraid the pictures are not perfect as the light is awful today - so dark.
Well - that's all from me today folks. Must get on with the boring household chores, then finish off my other card.
Have a super weekend - see you soon.
Hugs & Loves
xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tammy and a real cutie snowman! Can understand he is a popular one!
    Love your colours and embellishment
    Amazing like always. I haven't forgot the PIon, just haven't got around yet... They are coming!
    Have a wonderful weekend sweetie
    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the snowman and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh so gorgeous hun...and such a lovely layout too :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åhhhh this is just soooo stunning Tammygirl!!! Love the colours and ......well everythig with it!!! =)

    Many hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwwwwww This is just so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx