CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Flat Bottom Snowy - Again

Flat Bottom Snowy - Sassy Cheryl's Digi's

I so hope you don't get sick of this wonderful snowman or the colour combination. 
I've gone crazy for him and just love beige and duck-egg blue together.
LUSHNESS!!!
Just look at this snow flake too - It's a Magnolia Doohickey. I have a few dies but have to say this is my favourite by far.


I have used a mixtures of papers.
 They are FIRST EDITION one's - Christmas Joy & Festive Treats.
Season Greeting tag is from stash - I think it may have been from Hobby Craft.
Flowers as always are Wild Orchid Crafts.


Snowy as been coloured with Pro-markers - duckegg blue and beige.
I will be entering this card in two challenges.
Wild Orchid Challenge which is Bling it on! - Gems and pearls have been added to the card, as well as glitter but I'm afraid cus the light is poor you can hardly see it.
The second challenge is Anything Goes Challenge which is Anything Goes.
That's all from me today - now off to get the veg on and grill the chicken.
See you soon.
Hugs & Loves
xx

8 comments:

  1. So adorable Tammy...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Tammy! This is TOO GORGEOUS FOR WORDS!! I'll have to 'steal' him for an example on the site! Absolutely LOVE IT!
    hanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous I love the snowman he's adorable. The colours you have used are beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love it!!! Eye Candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh Tammy this is so beautiful!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wow what a card love this digi and coloured perfectly !! and how gorgeous is that snowflake die !! I am doing great though working far too much lol hows you ? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous. Love the image and the bow is so lovely as are the flowers.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card for our challenge this time.. love the blues and greys..

    Thanks for sharing at Anything Goes... hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx