CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 1 September 2012

I'm still alive !!!

 Sorry, I haven't been about for a month. I just so needed a break. Feeling much better and I think my mojo as returned - not sure how long for but here is four cards that I have made for all the weddings that seem to be taking place lately. Totally forgot I had to do them, so Thursday and Friday I really had to get stuck in. My dear friend helped getting my juices flowing by picking out the images and dies etc.
I have used LOTV pre - coloured squares - called WEDDINGS
They are fantastic if you've lost your mojo like me. No colouring, I just added glitter to the dies and some small bows.
 I enjoyed making each and everyone of them. In fact I have now coloured a Teddy Bo stamp and a Magnolia, so hopefully more cards will follow this week.
 Plus I want to share with you some crocheting I have done. I'm on my second baby blanket. Never been able to crochet, so whilst having a break from my cards I watched a few youtube tutorials and soon picked it up. I even made some little flowers too. Well, chuffed with myself!
 Anyway back to my cards - these silver embossed cards I bought many years a go from Create and Craft.....totally forgot I had them until I sorted my craft den out and found them. I have tried to search for them but no joy at the moment. The inside of all the cards I used the envelopes for pocket to insert money or vouchers. Seemed a shame to waste the envelopes as they were lovely. I couldnt have used them for the cards as the embellishments were too large, so made boxes for each of them.
Well, that's it for me today. I do hope you like the cards. 
I am entering these in the Wild Orchid Craft Challenge - Summer Flowers. Ideal, don't you think?
Hugs & Loves
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Good to see you back xxx
    Your cards are beatiful! I'm glad your mojo's come back. I would love to see your crocheting, I've never done any crocheting, and thought about giving it a go a while back when my mojo went walkabout.
    Love,Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, these are totally gorgeous.The images are so sweet too,love all the embellies.
    Glad to hear your getting back in there,i do love your cards.
    Are you going to show us your crochet too,would love to see it.That`s because i can`t do it(never tried)but would give it ago,if its not too hard!!!And because i`m just flipping nosey!!!
    Have a great weekend.
    Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Åhhhhh they are just soooo gorgeous Tammygirl!! Love your cards hun!! =)
    Hope you will stay healthy(spelling?) now sweetie!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleased to see you back Tammy with four absolutely gorgeous cards. What a return - 4 cards in two days and all so beautifully embellished.
    Hugs Sharon, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are so beautiful Tammy. I'm sure they will be appreciated. Congrats on learning how to crochet. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie, these are just gorgeous, I love your creations, Thank you for joining us at WOC this time huggles Pops xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to have you back and with such beautiful creations.
    I'm following you now as I don't want to miss anything.
    Crafty hugs.
    Donna.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear from you again friend! Sorry you've been mojo less but it appears it is all coming back to you and I hope you feel well? Love your wedding collection, they are just adorable. One quick crafty question, if I may? I love the silver decorated rectangle die cut on the inside of your card, is this from Spellbinders or where? Anyway, glad to have you around and looking forward to seeing a bit more.
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx