CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 13 September 2012

FOR SALE - NOW SOLD

 Good morning peeps. No card I'm afraid as I have been busy doing my crocheting. 
So this is only a quick post for me. I was asked to make a baby blanket for a friend who's friend is expecting and due any day now.
 This blanket took me two weeks to make. Totally enjoyed making this, though soon got bored with adding the tassel's. LOL
Anyway - after using 4 balls of wool at £3.95 a ball and charging my friend £5.00  
for making it. She decided it was too expensive. I believe I have under charged for the time it took to make, after speaking to my local wool shop owner.
 So......as I'm a little disappointed - I'm now left with this blanket and have no baby's to give to.
This is why I thought I would sell on my blog. I am asking for £20.00 plus £4.00 postage.
£24.00 in total - paypal payment.UK only I'm afraid.
The blanket measures 42" x 27" ( inches )
If anyone is interested, just give me a shout. Well.....time for me to go as i have Holly here this morning.
Hugs & Loves
xxx

3 comments:

  1. It is fantastic Tammy and I can't belive your friend thinks it's to expensive!! It's hand made for God sake!!!!!
    I love it and even if I don't need it for myself as no more babyes coming out of this body again(!) I buy it if nobody in UK is interessed as my sister is having a baby boy in december :)
    It is totally wonderful Tammy sweetie
    Hope you are fine :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx