CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 17 September 2012

Cocco with Present


Hi everyone - long time no see!
Trying to get myself back in to card making again. Gosh, it's been so hard. Lost my mojo BIG time.
It was my birthday yesterday and Hubby bought me the Grand Calibur - thanks to my youngest Daughter who told him what I had been saving for. So was a wonderful surprise!
For this card I have used the Go Kreate XL Frames - Frilly #10. I have to say I was totally ripped off with my die. I haven't ordered from the site before - my die was purchased at my local Docraft stockist. I paid £19.99 for my die and I have just been to Go Kreates web site and it's only £13.99. A lesson I have learnt and when I visit my craft shop again I WILL be telling them for sure.
Anyway - I have used the lovely Cocco with Present from Magnolia for this card.
 Isn't she gorgeous and so cute? Coloured with Pro-markers.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts - except green bunch
Cheery Lynne - Fanciful Flourish
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Cheese cloth and doily - gifts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Challenges I am entering my card.
 

Well, I'm afraid that's it from me today. Sorry it's a quick post but I still have 101 things to do. I hope I find you all fit and well.
Hugs & Loves 
xx
 

8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image and gorgeous shape Tammy, thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an dorable card ! Lovely bear. Everything in sweetness. Magnificent embellishments. Well-kept work. Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Tammy I would say you must have got your mojo back because this card is totally gorgeous. Love the soft colours and the image is adorable as are the embellishments. Congratulations on becoming a mum to a Grand Calibur. Don't know what I would do without mine.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Tammy. I'm loving the shape and the colours are just gorgeous.

    I've learned my lesson in the past with previous craft purchases as there are places that rip people off simply because it's craft.
    Good to see you back in blogland.

    Crafty hugs.
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Tammy - love the shape and the image is adorable.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma and Cutie Pie this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow gorgeous shaped card Hun, I love the soft colors and the fab bear he is so cute :)
    Glad you enjoyed your birthday and what a fab pressie you got :) am saving up for one myself lol

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz :)

    Hugs Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Tammy, love this little bear. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make professional look so simple Tammy! Great little card today and hope you're well?
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx