CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 21 September 2012

Christmas Card

Good morning peeps - Forgot this post was scheduled. I hadn't finished my write up. Silly me.
It's just a quick post I'm afraid. Too much going on today. I'm still not in the swing of card making. Totally lost inspiration - to the point where after colouring I've torn up a card as I'm not happy with it, then I think " omg - just wasted all that lovely paper ". Really don't know whats up with me.
I guess we all feel this way at some point.

Ingredients for the card is as follows -

Pre-coloured TEDDYBEA_220 - perfect for me right now.
Papers PAPERMANIA - Home for Christmas.
FLOWERS - Wild Orchid Crafts
GEMS and BUTTON - Papermania
RIBBON - from stash
SENTIMENT - Lili of the Valley
Cheery Lynne - Fanciful Flourish
Holy Night words behind Bea are from a free site - will look it up

Hugs & Loves
xxx

7 comments:

  1. She's really pretty in Reds Tammy! Glad to have stopped in today, always love visiting your beautiful blog! Hope you're well hun?
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise
    P.S. Still on Teddy Bo team?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Tammy :) glad you had a lovely Birthday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Tammy, lovely image and beautiful colouring !!

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beautiful! Love the image and the way you've coloured it. The red & white is so striking... yes, this card is definitely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its amazing sweetie., I rip up loads of work too after spending hours colouring!!! dont know why you do though, as your cards are always perfect!! loving it sweets big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammy, Just looking through your blog again and just had to comment on this card as it truly is gorgeous. Did you ever manage to look up the text for the tree carol as it makes a lovely background? xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tammy, Just looking through your blog again and just had to comment on this card as it truly is gorgeous. Did you ever manage to look up the text for the tree carol as it makes a lovely background? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx