CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 5 August 2012

TOTALLY TILDA CHALLENGE #52 SUMMER FUN - MID WEEK REMINDER

Good morning everyone. Sorry I'm not about as such as I usually am. I'm still having computer issues. I'm totally pissed off with it now and can't afford to buy new. It's just constantly crashing and restarting. So I don't turn it on much anymore. I've not been making cards either. Just lost interest but I guess we all get like this, don't we? I tidied my craft room last week and not got anything out. I have been doing some colouring but not the urge to make a card. See how I feel in a few days. I have been knitting and find it so relaxing at night time. Making a few baby things for a friend. Need to get the dust off my cri-cut too as she wants me to make a baby's pram.
You still have a week left for our challenge at Totally Tilda, which is Summer Fun.
This time we are very lucky as we are sponsored by Crafty Ribbons.
Here is the ingredients to my card.
Papers are GARDEN PARTY - DOVECRAFTS
Flowers - WILDORCHID CRAFTS
Sentiment - DOCRAFT
Butterflies - POUNDLAND PURCHASE
Ribbon from stash. 
Magnolia Sweet Rainbow - Rocking Tilda. - Coloured with Pro-markers.
That's it for me today - Sunday roast to cook, then got my Grandaughter for 4 straight days. 
So again I won't be about much.
Take care all.
Hugs
xx

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and thank you for the reminder, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, gorgeous image and such pretty colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello me darlin, this is beauitufl as always!!! beautiful pastel sahdes going on love it loads!! enjoy your sunday roas, we had fried egg butties cos it my crafting day but havent done any today lol, enjoy your lovely time with the little one big huggies June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done - your cards are gorgeous!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card i know how you feel i have lost my mojo and it has gone into hiding so i cant find it lol hope you get yours back soon sue xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is brilliant me darlin and the colouring is to die for, yor soooo clever you, are, hope your keeping ok shug, big huggies June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a gorgeous card, even if your mojo has gone into hiding! And yes, you're right - i think we all go through feeling like that from time to time - and I don't think it helps matter when your computer is up the spout cos I had that problem earlier on in the year. Why don't you show us what you've been knitting? I can't believe I've not found your blog before, I'm now a follower. Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx