CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 29 July 2012

TOTALLY TILDA CHALLENGE #52 TILDA HAVING SUMMER FUN


 Good morning folks. My compter is back and hopefully there's not going to be any more problems. I had a new C drive but then I kept getting an error and it crashing. It's been on for a couple of hours now, so fingers crossed it stays that way. I have so missed everyone. I know I'm not brilliant at commenting but I have been checking you all out on my mobile phone - gosh, I wonder what my phone bill will be like? 
Well, we have another new challenge over at Totally Tilda - which is Summer Fun.
But before I get on to my cards details - one of our teamies is leaving us. The lovely Melly makes super cards and her colouring is wonderful. I feel like I havent got to know them all yet, as I'm still a newie, so it's sad for me that she is leaving. So good luck hun - I promise to stop by your blog and check in on your wonderful work. 
I have coloured Tilda with Daisy from the Sweet Crazy Love Collection with promarkers. 
Papers are " Garden Party " - Dovecraft
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment - Scrap-a-licious
Ribbon - LOTV
Well - that's it for today. Got lots to do and a roast to cook for the 5000.
 Nothing new there lol. I will try and be back later to catch up on blogs and leave some love.
Huggies
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy

    Fantastic creation and love the pearls. Beautiful colouring too.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely card Tammy!!
    Hugs Tiets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ! a very lovley card sooooo perfect colored.
    She give so a tender feeling. The Papers and other embellis finished it fantastic !
    Greetings from Austria
    Helga

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy, Stunning Tilda and what an amazing challenge, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just found your blog Tammy and your cards are stunning. Think I have just viewed virtually all your pages and love them all. Just joined your blog and I will look forward to visiting again.
    Love and Hugs
    Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous super cute Tilda creation Tammy one of my fav colour combos..beautiful..

    smiles mummy Tildarette x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx