CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 24 June 2012

TOTALLY TILDA CHALLENGE / MID-WEEK REMINDER

Good morning Tilda lovers. 
You still have 6 days left for entering our challenge at Totally Tilda.
This time we want to see your wonderful creations with Buntings or Pennant. How easy is that?
 I have to say I really enjoyed making mine as I don't use bunting's on my cards. But they actually do give a good finish to a card, epecially when you can add flowers or sentiments on them.
I have used SUMMER FLOWER TILDA from Summer Memories Collection.
She's been coloured with Pro-markers and I've used the blending pen to mix my colours.
The papers I have used are Papermania - Lucy Cromwell - so, so LUSH!!
Sentiment from the Paper Collection.
Flowers of cause are Wild Orchid Crafts, as are the gems.
 Cheery Lynne - Fanciful Flourish - can't be without this die at the moment - best one ever.
I used the Whimsy Banner Pennants Die Set - which can be found HERE.
It's also on sale at Bunny Zoes Crafts.
Dragon fly is from my local Docraft store - can't remember the name of make - sorry.
Ribbon - from stash.
 That's it from me today - I'm off now to finish my little Birdie House. I've been making a few gift boxes of late - mainly to match some of my cards that haven't sold. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who's managed to get the new top seller book at the moment?
" 50 Shades of Grey " by the British author E. L. James. Well, I wanted to know what all the fuss was about. So went to Morrisons / Asda / Tesco's and Sainsbury's. Every single store had sold out.
I did get the second and third book and this was as far as I got with the first.
50 shades of grey from B & Q.
So folks, as I don't won't to read the second and third book, you'll have to give me all the details of the first. LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enjoy the rest of the weekend - catch you all soon.
Hugs
xxxx


7 comments:

  1. Morning Tammy gorgeous card the image is adorable and your layout is fantastic. Love the flowers. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tammy, This is totally stunning and tilda is coloured beautifully love the layout and all the embellis another brilliant card and challenge:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is stunning Tammy! Love the pretty Lavenders! everything is just lovely!
    Hugs
    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy she is so stunning !1 Your taste in paper is just the best and I do love that dragonfly !! Yes I have heard about the book lol you made me laugh with your swatches lol ! Hope your having a lovely Sunday ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy what can I say. You have chosen the perfect colours, the most adorable image and some fantastic dies. Stunning.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammy you are soooo funny he he. The card is gorgeous as alwyays darlin love the colours used on this one!!! Im reading the book and up to now its rubbish sweets have a great night huggies June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tesco stores may have sold out but all three books are on special offer on Tesco Direct for £3.86...
    http://www.tesco.com/direct/fifty-shades-of-grey/35Y-9FC6.prd
    http://www.tesco.com/direct/fifty-shades-darker/4L9-WU78.prd
    http://www.tesco.com/direct/fifty-shades-freed/K7S-9H3N.prd

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx