CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 17 June 2012

TOTALLY TILDA CHALLENGE #49 BUNTINGS

Oh my gosh - where is the time going? 
It's the middle of June and time for another challenge at Totally Tilda. There were some wonderful entries in the CLOUD Challenge. You spoilt us with your creations. 
You are all so wonderfully talented.
This time we want to see your wonderful creations with Buntings or Pennant. How easy is that?
 I have to say I totally enjoyed making mine as I haven't done buntings before.
I used the Whimsy Banner Pennants Die Set - which can be found HERE.
It's also on sale at Bunny Zoes Crafts.
My ingredients for this card are as follows

Papermania - Capsule Collections. Lovely shades of creams / beige's and soft browns.
Ribbon and Bow from the same collection.
 
 You'll be sick of these papers soon, sorry but I am totally loving these and have stocked up on them too....so more cards to follow!!!
 Flowers and gems are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Magnolia DooHickey Cutting Die - Bloomy Tag.
Dragon Fly - Docrafts stockist.
Sentiment from my stash.
X-CUT Boarder Dies - Emboss & Cut.
I have coloured Ribbon Tilda - from the Sweet Christmas Collection 2011 with Pro-markers.
Using the blender pen for lighter shading on the dress.
Little gems have been added to make it look like she is wearing ear-rings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Challenges I will be entering this card in are as follows -
Creatalious Challenges - ANYTHING GOES.
Magnolia Down Under Challenges - BINGO. I have used sentiment/Tilda/ribbon.
Simply Magnolia - Garden Blooms / lots of flowers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's me done, now folks. Hope your treating your Daddy's with lots of love and cuddles.
Sending you all Love too.
Hugs
xxx






17 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy gorgeous card love the image which is coloured beautifully and the layout is superb love the bunting. Have a great day. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tammy what an amazing and stunning card and the bunting is gorgeous as is the image and coloured so beautifully as always great embellis too:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Tammy, love all the pretty flowers and fab bunting.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful Tammy, love the soft colouring and all those flowers.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yes these papers are beautiful they just match your beautiful style !! Love your dies and flowers love it all lol ! Hope your having a great Sunday ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cute Tilda creation Tammy love soft colour combo, great pennant must get mine out an use em..more forgotten stash..lovely work


    smiles mummy Tildarette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! Love the cute buntings and the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My word this is beautiful and what divine papers and design just perfect with the great bunting! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tammy!
    Oh, my word! This is simply gorgeous! And by all means don't ever stop using those papers - they are totally lush! Think I'm going to track my own pad down here in Sweden ;)

    Love your beautiful coloring and those pennants - totally whimsical :) Stunning work! In all a great interpretation of our BINGO challenge :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC this week :)
    Welcome back!
    Hugs, Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Louise - if you can't find them and my store still as some in stock. I will get you some. Just give me a shout, it really isn't a problem. They really are LUSH!! xx

      Delete
  10. Beautiful card Tammy, the colours look simply elegant. Thankyou for joining us at Simply Magnolia. Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow stunning and i love these papers too sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, lovely cute stamp, pretty papers, just love it !!

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Tammy! I just love everything about this one!! Soo soft and pretty!I always forget to use this sweet tilda outside of christmas! Beautitful!
    Hugs
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, absolutely gorgeous. Love your flower display. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful sweetheart and I know that in real life it will be even more beautiful if thats possible. My living room is turning into a tammy art studio lol, ooh I adore you work my sweet friend xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh your card is beautiful, I love every inch of it:-) Thanks so much for joining in this week's BINGO challenge at Magnolia Down Under
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx