CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 3 June 2012

TOTALLY TILDA CHALLENGE #48 CLOUDS

Wow - what a week or should I say what a few months I have had. Tammy is good, feeling much better than I thought I actually would. The surgery went well. No ruptures of my breast implants, they were intact with no silent ruptures too. I was so relieved to have heard that. I think if the Doctor had told me they had, I would have felt much worse.
 Having this dangerous industrial silicone in my body would have freaked me out. 
I know some people would have gone for the removal and not a replacement. But honestly, I was so scared in looking like a freak. After having boobies for 10 years, then having them removed would have been devastating for me. The only person that truly understood was my Auntie who had breast cancer. She really did help me through this difficult time. 
I have my dressings off on Wednesday, then back to normal until my 6 week check up. There is no bruising or discomfort. Everything was so straight forward.
Can't wait to get in to a proper bra - this sports bra is so uncomfortable. I was just told that I had to take it easy as my body as been through two operations in the matter of just under 3 months, and can be stressful. Thank you to those that have thought of me - especially my dear friend June. 
Love you sweetie.
Now lets get on to the next challenge over at Totally Tilda. This time we want to see CLOUDS on your cards. I have used a Magnolia stamp for mine, its called Rain Cloud
All I did was place tape over the rain and stamped, then added my sentiment over the top.
The sentiment is from Docrafts - I think they are from the Hot Diggity Dog Elements.
I have coloured TULIP WHEELBARROW from the Butterfly Dreams Collection and WATERCAN TILDA from the Sweet Rainbow Collection, with Pro-markers, using the blending pen in areas.
The papers are my favorite right this minute.
 Papermania - Capsule Collections. Lovely shades of creams / beige's and soft browns.
 Cherry Lynn Designs - Cutting Die - Pair of Fern
Flowers a always are Wild Orchid Crafts.
Gems from Docrafts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well......that's it for me today. I will be back on Tuesday when I announce my candy winner for the TOTALLY TILDA BABY BLOG-HOP. Thank you all that did the hop and left comments. 
There are some wonderful entries in the challenge.
Hugs & Loves
xxx

8 comments:

  1. wow gorgeous card glad you are ok and everything went well have missed your gorgeous posts sue xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I love the cute little clouds and Tilda of course! Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad it's over now Tammy - make sure to let your body rest a bit! Sending some wee hugs your way.

    Gorgeous card as always.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely to read that your ok and feeling so positive make sure you have lots of rest and take care of yourself!!!

    Love the card the detail is just fab and loving your clouds! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh me darlin im ever so pleased your ok, was going to text you again but thought you may want a bit peace lol,bless you, onward and upward now me lovely. The card is just amazing and I really do not understand why you dont get many comments, comon everyone come and see me little pals work shes brilliant!!! your work is always so beautiful me lovely, your and inspirtation. keeep getting better love ya lots June xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hope you are taking it easy and it heals pretty quick ;0) Just love your colouring on this one and your wee clouds are fabby ;0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation Tammy.. sweet Tilda image fab colouring & scene great colour combo & design..glad to hear your on the mend & all went well for you..

    smiles mummy Tildarette xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card, fab colouring !!

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx