CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday - New Challenge

  Good Morning Teddy Bo fan's. It's now time for Team B's challenge over at Teddy Bo
 We have new members to our little family some of them are making their Design Team debut today. So please do go over and give the girls some love by leaving them a comment.
So this fortnights challenge is ~

:: A GIFT CARD ::
Card that contains a gift i.e. tealights, choccy, gift card
Our usual rules apply
  • Please link back directly to your post and not just to your blog
  • You can enter as often as you want
  • The challenge closes on Sunday 24th June at UK midnight
  • To be in with a chance of winning you must follow the challenge theme.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have made a candle holder. The tutorial for this can be found HERE.
My candle is rather large so the box I made is 5" x 5". I just need to get some Polypropylene Film for presentation, there's not one single florist that will sell it me on its own. Meanies!!


TEDDYBOBEA_131 Coloured with Pro-markers.
Papermania - Capsule Collections. Lovely shades of creams / beige's and soft browns.
 Marianne Designs Creatable - Butterfly - LR0153.
 Marianne Designs Cutting Die - Butterfly.
 Flowers and gems are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Small Butterfly Punch - Tonic Studio.
Cheery Lynne - Fanciful Flourish - can't be without this die at the moment - best one ever.
 Magnolia DooHickey Cutting Die - Bloomy Tag.
 
 The winner of this challenge is 5 digital graphics and  with one digital graphic for each runner up.
As you can see, I've added small flowers to make a bouquet and paper pierced Bo's waist coat.
Gives a wonderful finish, doesnt it?
Well, that's it for me today. I have lots to do as it's my Uncle's funeral tomorrow. My head is everywhere as it is....so no crafting from me for a few days.
Take care everyone.
Hugs
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is absolutely stunning.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy,
    WOW WOW WOW...i would love to receive such a beautiful gift! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow Tammy, What a beautiful creation you have so much talent thank you for sharing this.........truly wonderful!!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy this is just stunning! You're a very very talented lady! Hugs Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job Tammy, been really thinking about you lately! Hope you are on the mend still?
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I really dont know how you acheive such beauty in cardmaking or anything!!! this is fantastic!!!!! the card you sent me is fantastic!!!! everything you do is fantastic!!!!! love this, its brilliant my darlin friend, take care love and mahoosive huggies from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tammy this is stunning, so beautiful.
    Sorry to hear about your uncle hun
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Afternoon Tammy WOW WOW WOW this is stunning it's a work of art infact I have just been looking around your blog and everything is beautiful what a talent your are. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx