CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday - Mid-week Reminder

Good Morning Teddy Bo Fans.
Its Teddy Bo Tuesday, which means new stamps in the store. I have placed a link on the right side bar with the stamps that are available.
I've made this card to match the candle-holder I previously made.
::A GIFT CARD::

(Card that contains a gift i.e. tealights, choccy, gift card)

Our usual rules apply  
Please link back directly to your post and not just to your blog.
 You can enter as often as you want.
  The challenge closes on Sunday 24th June at UK midnight.
  To be in with a chance of winning you must follow the challenge theme. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 The inside of my card, I have added a slot to add a gift card, money or vouchers.
A tag will be added later with senders details on.
TEDDYBOBEA_131 Coloured with Pro-markers.
Papermania - Capsule Collections. Lovely shades of creams / beige's and soft browns.
  Marianne Designs Cutting Die - Butterfly.
 Flowers and gems are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Cheery Lynne - Fanciful Flourish - can't be without this die at the moment - best one ever.
X-CUT Boarder Dies - Emboss & Cut.
Sentiment - Papermania - Lucy Cromwell.
The bunting idea came from the lovely Mandy.  She's one my my teamies over at Totally Tilda Challenge Blog. Do take a look at her blog. She will blow you away with her talent. When I grow up - I want to make cards just like her!!! Fantastic creations.
 That's all from me today.  Got lots on this week and one of them is the dreaded ironing. Gosh - I hate it so much and would pay anyone to do it....but no one will.
Oh well. Have a good week folks. See you soon.
Hugs
~ x ~

6 comments:

  1. Morning Tammy gorgeous card image coloured beautifully and the layout is stunning love the butterfly. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Tammy, Absolutely beautiful the image is so adorable and that bunting is fantastic:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy, your card is so beautiful, your just as talented as our teamie!
    Your projects are wonderful.
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so romantic Tammy! Love your work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy wow stunning creation hun, your work is awesome, your so talented! hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would do it free for you hunnie if I lived nearer!!!! love the little card wallety thingy its fabulous as always xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx