CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 8 June 2012

Teddy Bo # Fairy Tale Friday

OMG!!! Panic almost over. I can't believe I forgot to do my posts. I had such a dreadful day yesterday. Once Holly had gone home at 9.30pm last night I had my bath and went straight to bed.
 Forgetting about everything else. This is not like me.
So...on to my card for Fairy Tale Friday. 
I have used one of my favourite Teddy Bea stamps - TEDDYBEA_116 she's just the sweetest.
The papers I have used are Papermania - Lucy Cromwell - so, so LUSH!!
Flowers of cause are Wild Orchid Crafts, as are the gems.
Marianne Designs Creatable - Butterfly - LR0153.
Small Butterfly Punch - Tonic Studio.
 You have two days left to enter the Teddy Bo Challenge which is RED, WHITE & BLUE.
Right, that's it now from me - posts done, better late than never.
Have a good weekend folks. I'm off now to make a start on another card for next week's Teddy Bo Challenge.
Loves & Hugs
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, your card is sooooo beautiful. I love the image and the colours and embellishments are all really pretty.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy, So beautiful is your card lovely image and lovely colours used too also the pretty embellis used its just stunning:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Tammy, adorable image...enjoy the weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. In your usual beautiful style...........fantastic, as always, love th soft colours darlin, IHope your feeling better today bless you huggies June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. GASP! LOVE THIS CARD! Its STUNNING!
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning as always love the colour combo i have tried doing soft colours but they always end up bright sue xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh hunny this is stunning, just so beautiful in every way.
    Big Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx