CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 16 June 2012

Saturated Canary Design Team Call

The lovely Krista over at Saturated Canary is having a Design Team call for the summer months - that's June, July and August. So Tammy thought - why not give it a go? I've nothing to loose have I?
If you don't enter, you don't have a chance. I've loved these ragamuffins and her darling stamps for ages now - I do have my favourite though and Ava as to be one of them, as is Pricilla Pie.
Gorgeous!!
So here is my creation for the DT call. It's a SLIDE CARD. I found the tutorial for this card HERE.
Now I have to say, this isn't the best style of card to take good pictures. 
Papermania - Capsule Collections. Lovely shades of creams / beige's and soft browns.
 Marianne Designs Creatable - Butterfly - LR0153.
 Marianne Designs Cutting Die - Butterfly.
 Flowers and gems are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Small Butterfly Punch - Tonic Studio.
Magnolia DooHickey Cutting Die - Bloomy Tag.
Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Romantic Rectangles.
Small sentiment - Docrafts.
Large sentiment inside the slide card is TLC
That's it for today. I will be back tomorrow with my Totally Tilda card for the new challenge. 
So happy crafting -  hope you all have a super Father's Day.
Loads of Love Hugs
xxx

11 comments:

  1. Tammygirl is sooooo crative with her cards so they will soooo have you on there team!! ;)Lovely card hun!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Tammy this is stunning love the image which is coloured perfectly and the layout is gorgeous. Goodluck with the DT call. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goodness Tammy, this is stunning. I love that image and your colouring is so beautiful. Good luck with the DT call, they'd be silly not to offer it to you as your cards are always stunning and so beautifully design
    All the best
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Tammy, this is gorgeous. I love this card, I would never have the patience to attempt it. Good luck in the DT call, not that I think you need it-your work is stunning.
    Hugs Bex xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Tammy this is unbelievably magical! So pristine and professional and delicious ;)
    Big hugs,
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning work Tammy, a gorgeous SC image and lovely colours too! Good luck with the DT call :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOh me darlin this is just so beautiful but Ihonestly dont think folks out there really know how good you are, you put me in the shade, ooh I do hope you get a GDT with this, its just amazing and I love it!!!! have alovely day my special freind loads of love and huggies June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tammy she is super beautiful you have made her all dreamy and must have a go at one of these ! Super inspiration and my fingers and toes are crossed for you ;0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply wonderful coloring, design and they would be blessed to have you hun!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totaly perfect coloring ! Gorgeous Design !
    Really Stunning !
    Greetings from Austria
    Helga

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx