CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Magnolia # You are so Special


Good morning everyone. I hope you all had a super long weekend. Most of you will be back at work now....but look on the bright side, you have only 3 days to do.
I have my hospital appointment today to have my dressings off. Thing is ..... there are no dressings now as they came off in the bath last night. Hopefully I don't get a telling off.
My scar looks lovely and clean, though a little sore on one side. 
But I'm sure the doctor will reassure me its ok.

This card as been made for myself to give to someone rather than me making one for someone else to give. I decided on doing a criss-cross card as I haven't made one of these for such a long time. I'm so happy with the way it turned out. Took a couple of days to do as it still hurts a little when using my cuttle-bug.

 Ingredients
I have coloured Tilda with Pro-markers, after stamping her on to Letraset Cartridge Paper.
I used Papermania - Lucy Cromwell papers - LUSH!
Flowers and gems are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Small Butterfly Punch - Tonic Studio.
Ribbon from my stash.
Sentiment Tags -From the same paper collection.
Marianne Designs Creatable - Butterfly - LR0153.
 Marianne Designs Cutting Die - Butterfly.
 Spellbinders Nestabilities - Floral Ovals.
 Cherry Lynn Designs - Cutting Die - Pair of Fern.

Entering this card in TOMIC - Challenge is ANYTHING GOES - plus its their first birthday too.
Well, best get the dreaded chores done. Can't motivate myself today. Feel so tired. Do you think anyone would notice if I crawled back in to bed? Gosh, I wish!!
Happy Crafting.
Hugs & Loves
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous hun.
    I hope everything goes OK at the hospital.
    It's half term here, so I'm off until 5pm on Monday :)
    Hugs,
    Bex x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy

    Your criss-cross Card is just fantastic ... wonderful colours and the details are adorable ... simply gorgeous :0)))

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its adorable and beautiful darlin like everything you create, just stunning, Ihope everything went well at the hospital loads of love and gentle huggis from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so beautiful l love your colouring of Tilda and the layout and all the embellis its just amazing and so wonderfully done:)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card love how you coloured tilda she looks so soft and dreamy with your layout sue xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. .. very lovely card Kizzy! thanks for joining us at TOMIC! feel better soon ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at TOMIC challenge!
    Good Luck!
    Kianel & Magnolia DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx