CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 8 June 2012

Featured Guest Designer #Fussy and Fancy Friday

Saturated Canary - Circus_Trixie
Good Morning. How dreadful is the weather? What happened to the beautiful sun we had last week?
Saying that, don't we always get bad weather when the children are off school. Typical really isn't it?
 I had a suprise email a couple of weeks ago, from Sheryl asking me to be Guest Designer over at Fussy and Fancy Friday's Challenge. What an honour. I just couldn't turn it down. Not often anything like that happens for me....so why would I refuse?
The challenge at the moment is Swirls and Flourishes. So I just had to use my favourite swirls.
Cheery Lynne - Fanciful Flourish - can't be without this die at the moment - best one ever.
Papers are from my stash, I truly have no idea where they came from.
Flowers and gems are from Wild Orcid Crafts.
Sentiment is from TLC.
I used Saturated Canary image - Circus Trixie - I so adore Krista stamps. She as been coloured with Pro-markers.
I will also be entering this card in Krista Challenge over at Staturated Canary,
which is ANYTHING GOES.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so very much Fussy and Fancy Friday for having me and featuring me on your blog.
A pleasure it's been.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will be back shortly with my Teddy Bo card for todays FAIRY TALE FRIDAY. Don't know whats up with me but I'm running late with everything today. I woke up in a panick and realised I'd sheduled this post without doing my write up and totally forgot to do my Teddy Bo one.
Slap on my wrists! Sorry folks.
Catch you again soon.
Hugs & Loves
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your GDT spot hun and what a gorgeous card :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning This is just so pretty the image is gorgeous and the layout with the embellishments are stunning another wonderful finshed creations so beautiful:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for such a gorgeous card in your guest design spot it was a pleasure having you :-)

    Love the SC images and you've coloured this one so perfectly and I just love your colour scheme too!

    xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

    Sazzle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Kizzy, she looks absolutely wonderful.
    Thank you for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy! Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for being our featured Guest designer at Fussy and Fancy! Its been a real pleasure!
    I hope that you are enjoying your weekend!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. another gorgeous card love the florishes too good luck with your challenges sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, this is just sooo beautiful! Thanks for joining us as GDT at Fussy and Fancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab I love your colour combo!
    Thanks for joining us at SC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx