CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 29 June 2012

FAIRY-TALE FRIDAY - TEDDY BO

Good morning my dear followers. Sorry I havent been about this week. For starters I have had internet problems and didn't want to use my mobile phones connection too much. Then my eldest Daughter as changed wards and shifts at the hospital she works, which meant me having Holly at stupid hours. It's so exhausting looking after her at the moment. Gosh - I feel so tired and old when she's gone. Plus it doesnt help, that I have been on a downer and it is has been rather scarey. Can't understand why I've been in this dark place. I know we all have our days but honestly this as taken it's toll on me. So there's been no crafting from me this week. This card and gift bag/ box was made last weekend. I haven't had internet to share with you all.
For a change I made a tall DL card - not my usual size but pleased with the end result. Think I will be making a few more this size.
TEEDYBEA_204 Coloured with Pro-markers.
PION DESIGN Papers - a gift from Jill, my teamie over at Teddy Bo ( thank you sweetie )
SPELLBINDERS Nestabilities - Floral Ovals.
Ribbon and lace from stash.
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts.
Sentiment - Docrafts.
The gift box / bag was made from a toilet roll tube. I was browsing Pinterest and found this idea there. So I take no credit for it. I can't link where I go it from as there wasn't one to link - instructions. This can be annoying sometimes with Pinterest. But I will make a small tutorial later in the week.
I'm gonna shoot now as I have 1001 things to do today. I will be back on Sunday with my Totally Tilda card.
Happy Crafting. Have a super weekend.
Hugs & Loves
xx

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely card and gift bag, hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and gift bag, hope you feel better soon. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning hunny, beautiful colouring and details. Hope you're feeling better soon.
    Sending hugs and happy thoughts
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they are just so gorgeous:)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy hope you are in a better place and not feeling so down sending you lots love and hugs! Just love your card and matching gift bag its just awesome and lovely colours just perfect for your image! Have a lovely weekend Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow this is simply just gorgeous....i'm sorry to hear you have been feeling this way it is the worst....i really hope it passes quickly for you and feel better soon. take care love sacha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Tammy I am sorry to hear you are down, I sympathise and hope it passes quickly. Lots of love Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Tammy! your colouring is amazing I love everything about this Woo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx