CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 13 May 2012

Totally Tilda Challenge #46- Midweek reminder


Good morning Tilda fan's. Just a reminder to let you know you still have a week left to enter the challenge. Remember though Tilda as to be a princess and coloured in PINK.
She's wearing a tiara, which I have added gems to.
Tilda as been stamped on to Letraset Cartridge Paper.
Coloured with Pro-markers.
Marianne Designs - Rose Basket. 
Cherry Lynn Cutting Die - Victorian Picket Fence.
Flowers are a mixture of Wild Orchid Crafts and Docrafts.
The dragon-fly is also from my local Docraft store, as are the gems on Tilda's tiara.
Papers - Docraft Papermania - Lucy Cromwell - LUSH!!
Decorative pin - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Floral Ovals.
Ribbon from my stash.
That's it from me today - I have boat loads to do this weekend as I've had my Grand-daughter for an whole week. So lots of catching up to do around the house. 
Have a super weekend yourself.
Hugs & Loves
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Åhhh Tammygirl....that card is just so stunning!! Love it!!
    And the one that i got is just gorgeous....everyone in the whole world should get one so they could see your cards IRL,they are just the best!! =)

    Hugs bugs my sweet freind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowser me darlin is this not just pure gorgeousness itself, the colouring is fabby, the layout is stunning, and evrything about it is just perfect , can you tell I really love it lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx