CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday & Midweek Reminder

Just a quick one from me this morning. I have boat loads of stuff to do this week, with my surgery being on Monday next week. Trying to catch up on house chores and the dreaded ironing. 
I so hate ironing.....wish I had an ironing Fairy. If only hey!
FAIRYD_TB_CAT_02 " Tease " ~ Coloured with Pro-Markers.
Printed on to Letraset Cartridge Paper.
Papers used DOVECRAFT -  Princess Fairytale.
Sentiment - Docrafts - Hot Diggity Dog.
Ribbon from stash.
Gems and Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Small Butterfly Punch - Tonic Studio. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget you still have time to enter our challenge - which is a sketch. A simple one that is handy for those scraps of papers you have lying around. Get creating Teddy Bo fan's and enter your cards.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Told you it was short - I must shoot now. Catch you wonderful peeps in a couple of days.
Hugs & Loves
xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I love this cat - reminds me of the play CATS on Broadway!! Your design work is fabulous and again I LOVE THIS CAT!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your card so much I ordered the image!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Tammy,
    Brilliant card, hope you are keeping well. hugs Teresa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx