CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 17 May 2012

More Surgery................

Just wanted to let you girls know whats happening with me at the moment. As some of you know,
I have had a few health problems and other worries over the last couple of years. It's been shit! To the point where I was actually given anti-depressants. My Doctor told me my pains were in my head and just kept upping my tablets. I got a second opinion , as I couldn't eat a thing without almost passing out with pain. Turned out I had an infection in my bile duct and two stones. Can't thank this doctor enough, he's been fantastic. So March 17th this year I had it removed. OMG - couldn't wait to tuck in to a cream cake and gorgeous roast dinner. I was in heaven. Decided that I should now reduce the anti-depressants.....with help.
Then a couple of weeks a go - I had a letter that confirmed my breast implants were the PIP ones.
As you can imagine - that knocked me back even more - asking myself constantly " Why me " ?
Sometimes it feels someone up there as really got it in for me - or as I keep telling myself - I'm being tested. But there is only so much that a woman can take. Any way I went for my appointment at the private clinic to discuss what's going to happen. My boobs were checked as were my armpits for lumps and bumps. I was so scared as we aren't in the position to find the money like we were in a few years ago. Hubby had an heart attack which left us rather skint - though things are picking up now.
So - no matter what, they have got to come out - as they are extremely dangerous. This was the most worrying thing of all. I didn't want to look like a freak. I've been awful to live with and so snappy. So an hour in to the appointment, the surgeon told me - he as the funds to remove them and replace for FREE. I sat and cried, shaking with fear as well as appreciation. I still don't know if the implants have leaked until I've been cut open. But I have very faith in the surgeon to put it right.
My surgery is the 28th of this month. I really wanted to just let you know that I will be absent for a few days after. So glad that I have made my DT cards. I just have to schedule them all now.
Hope I haven't bored you with this post. 
So for now I have to shoot. Having my Grand-daughter today whilst her Mummy is at work.
Happy Crafting All.
Hugs & Loves
xxx

11 comments:

  1. Awww my poor friend! You've had one hell of a time. Wishing you all the very best for your op and thinking of you. Gimme a shout if you need to chat Hun. My skype is always on. Sending you big cyber hugs. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, what a time you have had. My thoughts are with you for your operation. Have a wonderful day with Holly. Take care, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you best wishes for your op! Cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping you in my thoughts Tammy - all the best for the op.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a dreadful period you're going through! - Wishing you all the best for your operation ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you all the best for your op & nothing but sunny skies from here on in (((HUGS))) Val X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Tammy so sorry to hear this.. but so cool that your DR is willing to take care of this and help you through this... God does shake us up at times so that we will turn to Him and trust Him... will be praying for you and your DR.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Tammy what a dreadful year you've had Glad to hear that your Dr can help you financially and physically hope all goes well on the day, make sure you have loads of rest and get well soon.
    Best of Luck Hun will be thinking of you.

    Hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw sweetie what else!!! you have been through the mill, I feel so sorry for you bless your heart, you know I will be with you though dont you!!!!! bless you im sure everything will be ok darlin, youknow where I am if youwant to natter massive huggles foryou sweetie June xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a strong and inspiring friend you are Tammy! I hope this doctor gets it right and that you get to truly feeling better very soon! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Can't wait to hear from you again to be sure you've come through it!
    Hugs Hun
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tammy,I hope you don't mind, I just popped to look at your blog after seeing your stunning cards on the Do-crafts gallery. I really wanted to say I wish you all the best with the surgery, you have had a terrible time so hopefully from now on things will improve for you.
    All the very best
    Hugs Sue (bearhouse on Do-crafts)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx