CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 4 May 2012

Fairy-tale Friday

Morning all - not saying " Good Morning " as it's not been the best few days for me. Not going in to detail just now....but doing my best to hold my head high and keep on smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've made another card with this adorable little cat.
Holly, my Grand-daughter as her own little craft box at Nana's.....in side was some little wobberly / beady eyes. I just had to stick them on him. Makes him have more attitude, don't you think?
Image is FAIRYD_TB_CAT - coloured with Pro-markers, after printing on to Letraset Cartridge Paper. Fantastic thick paper for colouring on.
Docrafts - Papermania - Capsule Collection - so lush!
Flowers and gems - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Sentiment - Docrafts.
Cheery Lynne - Fanciful Flourish.
Tiny wooden mouse, is a button - cute isn't he?
 That's all for me today - as I have a few appointments to make today. I will be back soon with another card.
Take Care
Hugs & Loves
xx

9 comments:

  1. Morning sweetie this is amazing, love it, thank you for my message too I was keeping it quiet lol hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy I do so love all your cards & I have even invested in a Cheery Lynne - Fanciful Flourish die. I love the Wild Orchid Crafts flowers & think I will put in an order could you pls tell me the colour of the small & medium ones I have looked at their site but it is a bit hard to tell. Thanx again Have a great day
    Val from Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Val - I've been to your blog and you have no email link, so I am hoping that you get to read this. The flowers are BROWN TONE MULBERRY PAPER ROSES 15mm and BROWN TONE MULBERRY PAPER ROSES 25mm. Just go to WOC site and put in the search at the top right hand corner " FLORAL FOUNDATIONS BROWN TONES " they will come up. Hope that helps you. Hugs x

      Delete
    2. Thanx for the reply Tammy & your inspiration your cards are always stunning Enjoy your day (((HUGS)))

      Delete
  3. Hello me lovely hope your ok this is another stunning creation and I love that image where is it from hun, Im gonna try that letraset paper too, thanks for sharing that idea, maybe its cheaper that the neenah cardstock I colour on, or hopefully , have alovely weekend love and huggies from me xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its me again lol where do you buy the paper hun xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so gorgeous hun...:o)

    have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are ok Tammy, lovely card as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so very cute - like your image is really cute!! And yet, your design and all the embellishments are beautiful - really gorgeous!!!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx