CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 20 May 2012

Edwin & Tilda - Brotherly Love

Good Morning my lovely followers.
 I hope your all enjoying your weekend. Mine as been rather relaxing for a change. Quite enjoyable, which doesn't happen often.
Before I let you know about this card - I just wanted to thank you all for your lovely kind words regarding my surgery next week. Each and everyone of them as made me feel so much better, knowing that there really is peeps out there that DO actually care. 
So thank you, Followers / Teddy Bo DT and Totally Tilda DT.
 I know I will be fine but its the " what if " that's bothering me. No one wants to go under the knife, do they and we all worry about it.
So, on to my card.
 I have used Brotherly Love Edwin from the Apple and Cherries Collection.
This card is for a married couple who both share the same birthday. Just so ideal and of cause I didn't have to make two cards. So makes life just a little easier for me at the moment.
They have both been coloured with Pro-markers and Poly Pencils for some shadowing.
Again - I have used my favourite papers at the moment. 
Papermania - Capsule Collections. Lovely shades of creams / beige's and soft browns.
Bow and Ribbon from the same collection.
Marianne Designs Creatable - Butterfly - LR0153
 Flowers / gems - Wild Orchid Crafts.
 Cheery Lynne - Fanciful Flourish.
X-Cut Boarder Dies which cut and emboss.
Small butterfly punches are - Tonic Studio.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Challenges I'd like to enter this card in are -
Just Magnolia - Sketch
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Hip 2 be Square
The Crafty Pad - Bingo - I have used Ribbon / Flowers and Bling
Magnoliahaaste - Punch
That's it from me today - thank you for stopping by and peeking at my cards. Much appreciated.
Off to make my Teddy Bo card and get the dinner finished.
Hugs & Loves

8 comments:

  1. wow Tammy this is stunning! i want to follow you but cant seem to click on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!Great take on the Bingo challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Thanks for playing & hope to see you next time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Tammy....:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely card Tammy !! Glad you have joined us this week at The Crafty Pad "Bingo" Challenge !!

    good luck,

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card, gorgeous image and love the colours.
    Sue ( bearhouse on Do-crafts!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card love the blue and brown combo thanks so much for joining us at just magnolia this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely adorable card!! love the colors!! =)

    thanks for joining us at magnoliahaaste!!
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is such a beautiful card! One of my fave colour combos too. I am so pleased you joined us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week for our Bingo! challenge. The best of luck in the prize draw.
    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx