CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 26 April 2012

Tilda with Teddy Bear


Good Morning folks.
I've made a Tilda card for a change. I have that many of these wonderful stamps, yet they never get used as often as the should do. 
This card was especially made for TOMIC Challenge
Their challenge is a Photo Inspiration and Best Wishes. I think I have covered the colours perfectly. What do you think?
Products I have used are as follows -
Papers - FIRST EDITION - New Leaf.
Spellbinders - Floral Ovals.
Flowers / gems / Decorative Pin are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Sentiments - Docrafts.
Small oval picture frame was from my cross stitch stash. It's actually a brooch.
Lace and ribbon from my stash.
Magnolia Doohickeys - So Wrapped Tilda Lace.
I stamped just the bear from Tilda's knee - took me ages to get him right. With him being so tiny I kept getting ink in places I didn't want it to be. Managed in the end and I think it looks fantastic.
Pictures are not that brilliant, so dark this end. Throwing it down with rain - and - we are suppose to be having a drought!!
I'm also entering this card in Magnoliahaast Challenge - Sketch.
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes.
I have a friend round this morning so will catch you all later.
Have a good day.
Hugs & Loves
xxx

17 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy,
    Gorgeous card,love the tilda and those gorgeous papers :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pics dark or not I think it looks gorgeous... I'm loving it !! = )

    Hug Corianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy,
    really gorgeous card! I love colours and Tilda
    with bear!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colours yes, love it. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy!
    Really gorgeous card, you´ve made here! I´ll keep my fingers crossed for you in the challenge! :)

    XX
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beatiful beatiful card!!Love it<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute. Love how you put the bear in the frame.gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woooowserrr =) what a card you have put together!Fabulous with all of the details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooo your cards are lovely, can't follow u from my iPod, but I will pop over later and follow. I'm Lisa btw, but the girls call me Geordie. and before they tell you, I'm the rude, gobby, cheeky one, pmsl. pleased your on board with us girls at totally tilda xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOh Tammy you got those colours perfect girl and the card is beautiful as always too xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi darling fabulous card .....well they all are !!
    Hope you got the email I sent you this morning as I didn't hear back from you ....if not check your trash ....that where I normally end up !! Lol ...it's this darn iPad no one seems to get my emails ....or are they just trying to tell me something !?? Lol
    Have a great evening
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutely wonderful card!! so chic!! gorgeous colors!! =)
    thanks for joining us this week at magnoliahaaste!!
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Out of this world creation - very gorgeous. What you did with the teddy bear is outstanding. How talented you are!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice idea.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pure adorable, love everything about you sweet card.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so beautiful!

    Thanks so much for joining us at TOMIC! Hope to see you again!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have a lovely blog, I have really enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx