CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 23 April 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday

Hello me dears - hope I find you all well. 
Just a quick post from me, as I have my Grand-daughter sleeping over tonight and Tammy is very stressed to say the least.
It's Teddy Bo Tuesday again - gosh it doesnt half come round quick. I don't know where the hours and days go. Feels like I haven't had 5 mins to myself.
FAIRYD_TB_CAT - isn't he just the cutest?
PAPERS - First Edition - Summer Breeze & New Leaf
Cuttle Bug - Celebration Die - Postage Stamp - took me ages to do all 12 stamps.
Coloured with Pro-markers, printed on to Bristol Board.
Flowers / gems are Wild Orchid Crafts.
Sentiment - Crafts Work Cards.
 Cheery Lynne - Fanciful Flourish - can't be without this die at the moment - best one ever.
These are the yummy new stamps that are in FAIRYD store over at Teddy Bo. They are totally, fantastic digital stamps for the boys in your life. I just can't wait to start colouring with them all.
The Design Team have made some super cards, so please do go over and check them out - leave them a comment too.....it's well deserved!
There is still time to enter the Challenge, which is PINK & BROWN.
I'm going to be entering this card in MOJO MONDAY's Challenge - I haven't entered one before, so I hope it pass's for their Sketc.
Passion for Pro-markers - Cut-it-out
Happy Crafting All.
Hugs & Loves
xxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. So adorable Tammy....:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow me darlink I loves this likkle cat!!!! awww hes gorgeous, aww I have to have!!!! hop eyou have abetter day today me darin, loves ya lots and your brilliant creations xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning tammy.i love the fun image and gorgeous colours and design,
    thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx