CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Teddy Bo Challenge # Pink & Brown

Good Morning Peeps
It's time for another challenge over at Teddy Bo and the colour theme is PINK and BROWN.
I had a baby card to do and the nursery for the baby is pink / cream and beige / brown, so this challenge was ideal for me.
I have used TEDDYBEA_033 " Baby you're a Star " pre-coloured stamp, this mean's I did NO colouring myself - just printed and layered on to coloured card stock.
Marianne Designs Butterfly Die
Cheery Lynne - Fanciful Flourish
Ribbon from my stash.
Gems and flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Papers - First Edition - Sweet Owl
Martha Stewart - Round the Edge Punch 
 Now for a look at this weeks new graphics / stamps. They are super, aren't they?
Well - I have places to go and thing's to do today. So I'll catch you later in the week.
Happy Crafting.
Hugs & Loves
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, it's gorgeous.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation one of my fav colour combos ..

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous Tammy I love this colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh Tammy me lovely your sounding a lot brighter, hopefullyt his is it and your on the up, the card is so beautiful, I still have my christmas box on show, your work is wonderful but in the real world its even better if thats possible, huggies and love from me darlin xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely wonderful - I love everything about it!! Great colors and design work.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx