CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 20 April 2012

A Sneak Peek - Ragged Romeo

I don't have a finished card to share as of yet - so thought I'd share a sneak peek instead.
I haven't used a Mo Manning stamp for ages, so when I saw this on her site I just had to get it.
It's a wedding card - for a friend of a friend who didn't want anything too traditional.
I just have to make a money / voucher wallet to match.
As soon as the silicone is dry I will post the full card. 
That's all from me today. I hope you all have a super weekend. I have some spring cleaning to do. Our spare bedroom as turned in to a dumping ground - so badly needs a good sorting and rearranging. 
Maybe a lick of paint too. Not looking forward to it at all. But it as to be done.
Catch you all soon.
Hugs & Loves
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx