CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 21 April 2012

Ragged Romeo

Evening Peeps.
Here's my Mo Manning card to share with you all.
I haven't used her stamps for ages - so it was definitely time to search them out again.
I have coloured Ragged Romeo with Pro-markers.
Flowers are From Wild Orchid Crafts - where else would I buy them from? They are simply the best.
Butterfly and gems are to from WOC.
Cheery Lynne - Fanciful Flourish - can't be without this die at the moment.
Martha Stewart Punch.
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards.
I'm going to enter this card in Mo's Challenge - which is FLOWERS.
Fussy and Fancy Challenge - which is PUNCHES & DIES.
Papers are FIRST EDITION - Isabelle - LUSH!!
I still have the inside to do but the recipient doesn't want the card just yet, so not rushing lol.
That's it for me today as I have my Grandaughter over night and I'm sure she'll keep me on my feet.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Hugs & Loves
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous, love the image and the papers, have a lovely weekend, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Tammy, this is a beautiful card, love the colours and the oh! so cute image...gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100% worth the wait Tammy! Exceptional design and coloring hun, you've done it again!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Tammy this is beautiful. Hope you are feeling ok hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is right up my street! Wow! I absolutely love it. The colours are beautiful. The flourish die is gorgeous! Just love everything about this!
    Thanks for joining in at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Tammy with such a sweet image and truly elegant papers!
    Thanks for using your punches and dies for Fussy and Fancy this fortnight and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx