CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 19 April 2012

Pregnancy Announcement

As promise, I'm back with my pregnancy announcement card.
This as been requested by my Daughter who's friend is just passed her 12th week into her pregnancy and has now announced to the world. The baby's room will be in creams and beige's. I have a shadow box, in which this card will be placed in to for safe keeping. Just waiting for the paint to dry.
I have used my favourite layout for this card. As I have said before it is great for the scraps of papers you have lying about.
I have not coloured this image at all - it's come from PCCrafters, which I'm afraid is no longer running. The creatable it came from is " Hush Little Baby ".
I have used NEW ARRIVAL papers - Forever Friends.
The ribbon is too Forever Friends.
Gems and flowers are as always Wild Orchid Crafts.
Cheery Lynne - Fanciful Flourish.
This picture isn't perfect I'm afraid - having camera and light problems. It's so dark this end.
Oh - I have to tell you - The Paper Mill  have got a special offer on A4 300gsm card stock.
Its a mega box of 500 sheets for £30.00. Now firstly I wasn't sure if to order it or not, as I've been on sites before where they have claimed its good card stock and when it's arrived, I've been disappointed at the quality of it. We use to have a Paper Mill locally and I was happy with what they sold. So I just went for it - it arrived yesterday and OMG its beautiful thick card. I ordered Monday,so I was also happy with the delivery time too. Get yourself over there as it is a limited time deal.
You won't be able to use your Martha Stewart punches on the card as it's very thick. Now at my nearest craft shop you can pay 49p a single sheet for this thickness, now times that by 500, it'll cost you £245.00. So YES Paper Mill's card is a real bargain.
I'm off now - lots of things to do.
Take Care
Hugs
xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy have not visited for ages so I though I would come have a wee nosey . Its gorgeous whatt a cite image ! Love this sketch can see it being a new trend :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Tammygirl!!! That is just so GORGEOUS!!! Love that LO,i must give it a try..=) Stunning stunning as always my friend!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is totally gorgeous Tammy but then you only do totally gorgeous. I love it and the lo is smashing. Like Maritha I must give it a go.

    That's a good bargain from the Papermill but unfortunately their postage to NI is prohibitive. Enjoy your new cs!!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy me darlin this is totally gorgeous so heaven knows what its like in real life!!! enjoy your box of papers hunnie and congrats on the good news xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW,for a minute i thought you were pregnant!
    Card is totally gorgeous as ever,i might have to give this layout a try,i have loads of scraps i need to use up.
    She will love to receive this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card - I love the design. So very pretty and wonderfully done!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx